Sunday, June 14, 2009

Is Being one year ady.. END my foundation~~=)

hey.. im bek.. is being one year dy!! man~ haha.. being so lazy to update my blog.. ok, im goin to make it habit to update daily.. since alot ppl update their blog~ haha.. i ended my foundation, is being miss it so much! my fren which move to kampar n some how other shift to other college, wish u all good luck~:) one yr study at PJ which near industrial place which get me to recognise those road easily, now i go ther 4 yam cha is jus lik kacang with the road:P

well.. in a year im had learn alot of thing.. lazy to type here.. kaka.. keep it in my mind shud be more memorable for me=) im really appreciate my life at PJ which gain alot of experience to me~ those feeling when i think bek im really duno how im goin to describe it~ anyway some moment those 2ndary memories will appear in my mind again~ those life wont be able to get to taste it again=( jus lik my Abdul Ghani(add math) teacher told us "once u finish ur form 5, in the future whenever u all be, u all will think bek t0 ur 2ndary skul life.. TT now i really understand wat he told us.. but i didn't 4get all my memories~

as now, im proceed to undergraduate degree in UTAR by studying finance, tmr is goin to proceed to week 3, hopefully i can study all my best in this 3 yrs~ any update i will post asap~ goin to do revision dy~

anyway b4 i leave, im in relationship now~ she's from klang~ alot problem is being happen to us b4, but a couple wont be so smooth without appearance any problem.. =) now i did really appreciate her=) i goin leave now~ study.. asap will update the nex blog=p bye~

No comments: